Foxit PDF Editor 18.104.22.168 Portable | 2.1 Mb
The first and still the only REAL editor for PDF files, allows you to easily and efficiently change contents in any existing PDF files. Now, with Foxit PDF Editor, you can easily meet the above challenges. Foxit PDF Editor is the only real PDF editor. Unlike other so-called "PDF Editor", which only works with notes or limited page contents, Foxit PDF Editor allows you to modify any page contents within any PDF document. You can select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste texts, images and graphics. You can insert, import, delete pages or design page layout. After you finish editing, you can print out the result PDF file or save it to overwrite the original file or create a new file.
Foxit PDF Editor Features:
• You are ready to print out a PDF file, and suddenly find some typos.
• You want to fill out a PDF form electronically, but realize it is non-fillable.
• You receive a PDF file from your colleague and want to make some changes before forwarding it to others.
• You want to consolidate several PDF report files into a single PDF document.
• Modifies any contents of any PDF file
• Edits document intuitively, in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get way
• Requires no inside knowledge of PDF file format
• Displays PDF file fast and perfectly
• Presents a simple and neat user interface
• Packs in a small downloadable package
• Occupies small hard disk space after installation
• Supports multi-language PDF content
• Is affordable
It runs on the following Windows operating systems: Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003 Server/ Vista/ Windows 7
What's new in Version 2.2:
* Floating Panes. customize your workspace, users can float and move Bookmark Panel and Property Panel to any ideal position of the page, ideal for users for not utilizing the feature or to get it out of the way.
* Finding Text. This feature displays given strings of text from the searched PDF file and highlights the returned matched text. This useful function is fast and easy for users looking for text within a document or an article.
* Navigating with Bookmarks. Navigating through bookmarks is an efficient way for users to link to the target location quickly. To jump to a topic that you are interested, you can just simply click the bookmark.
* Viewing Annotations. The View Annotations function enables users to view the annotations added to the PDF document. Users are able to easily check all the comments by checking the option to “Show Comments” on the status bar of the workspace.
* Rulers and Grids. This feature provides horizontal and vertical rulers and grids to help users align and position objects precisely on the page, as well as measure the dimensions of the shapes. The snap to Grid Function automatically positions text and other objects to the closest intersection of the grids as you place or move them on the page.
* Easier Text Setting Actions. Making Editor more intelligent and user-friendly, users now are able to set the attributes of the text in the “Add new text objects” dialog box directly, including font, color, size, horizontal scale, line gap, etc,. Adding your own text to PDFs is amazingly fast and easy.
* Bug Fixes. Fixed bugs as technical by our inside teams and user feed back.
Home Page - http://anonymz.com/?http://www.foxitsoftware.com