FolderSizes Pro v184.108.40.206 | 10.5 MB
FolderSizes is a useful and powerful program which people everywhere are using to understand their hard disk space utilization.FolderSizes works by scanning a hard drive or folder of your choice and providing visual feedback on the results.BulletProof FolderSizes generates detailed and graphical drive space usage reports on the fly, while it's scanning your system.You can drill into any subfolder with a double-click (in the detail list or the graph image), allowing you to quickly locate the source of excessive hard drive space consumption.
FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing solutions by combining several tools into one:
· Disk Space Explorer - Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar and pie graphs
· Duplicate File Report - Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume
· Largest Files Report - FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space
· Oldest Files Report - Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed
· Temporary File Report - Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc.
· File Owners Report - Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives
· File Types & Attributes Reports - See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes
· Drive Space Monitor - Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk
· File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports - NEW in 3.0! Powerful, customizable range-oriented file reports
· Scan Filtering - Filter file system scans by filename, date, owner name, and more
· Integrated Search - Search multiple paths by nearly any file criteria (including file owner)
Version 220.127.116.11 (Released December 28, 2009):
* Feature: The search facility now provides file and folder count columns. These columns are hidden by default - enable them by right-clicking the search listing header and selecting them from the resulting pop-up list.
* Feature: Broadened the range of preset date ranges available in search / filtering facilities, and changed the phrasing to be more specific.
* Feature: All report generation processes now show indeterminate task bar progress animation on Windows 7.
* Feature: The main report, file report, and search windows now have a status bar pane that shows the number of folders being actively excluded.
* Feature: All status bar panes now resize themselves as needed, rather than adhering to a fixed width.
* Feature: Added the ability to cancel file report analysis and still show results (default is to cancel and discard results).
* Feature: Enhanced and expanded existing visual themes. The "modern" theme now offers blue, black, silver, aqua, scenic, and white color sets (the "traditional" them remains unchanged).
* Feature: Graph backgrounds now have the option (on by default) of matching the current visual application theme.
* Bug fix: In specific circumstances, file report generation scheduled tasks would not start correctly.
* Bug fix: If the Search Subfolders checkbox was disabled during a search, top-level folders would not be included in the search results.
* Bug fix: When using the search facility, application-wide folder excusions were being incorrectly shown in the search results.
* Bug fix: In some cases, it was possible to modify scan filter settings while report generation was in progress (should not be possible).
* Bug fix: Resolved a cache logic defect that could cause report metrics to be miscalculated under certain specific circumstances.
* Bug fix: Improved robustness when encountering certain rare file system corruption scenarios.
* Other: Minor bug fixes and cosmetic improvements.
Homepage - http://www.foldersizes.com