"Conveniently, any protection on files or folders remains active, even if the protected items are transferred from one PC to another."
Folder Lock lets you password-protect files, folders and drives; encrypt your important files on--the-fly; backup them in real-time; protect USB drives and portable devices; shred files and clean history.
Folder Lock Features and Benefits:
• Encrypt Files. Encrypt your personal files using 256-bit on-the-fly encryption technology totally dynamic and fool-proof.
• Backup Online. Backup all your encrypted files automatically to an online storage and easily restore it back.
• Protect USB / CD. Convert your encrypted storages into executables and take your portable drives anywhere.
• Lock Files. Protect important files from unwanted access by blocking visibility or accessto files, folders and drives.
• Make Wallets. Store sensitive information in encrypted form. A safe haven for private info like Credit Cards and Bank Accounts.
• Shred Files. Shred and permanently delete restorable files, folders and drives and even empty hard drive space.
• Stealth Mode. Run Application in complete Stealth. Don’t let anyone know you ever installed Folder Lock on your PC.
• Hack Security. Don’t let hackers use dictionary attacks. Monitor, control and perform actions on incorrect password attempts.
• Password Security. Restrict access to various parts of the application with use of admin level master password.
• Auto Protection. Set inactivity based security policy in order to secure everything when you’re away from your PC.
• Folder Lock works under all flavors of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and later.
Changes in Folder Lock 7.2.0 (March 11th, 2013):
- includes some important GUI enhancements and fixes a few glitches in secure backup module.
- fully compatible on all Windows 8 OSes.