Flowcode for AVR 22.214.171.124 | 75 MB
Flowcode for PIC development environment with an intuitive graphical interface that allows to develop programs for PIC-microcontroller-level block diagrams. Environment allows you to easily create programs by simply dragging and dropping icons on the required block diagram.
- Easy to use interface, just drag the icons on the screen;
- Extensive routine high-level components;
- Open architecture allows you to view and comment on the C and Assambler code generated from block diagrams;
- Fully supported by the range of materials for training and development of embedded systems.
- Allows those with little experience - quickly and without errors to create electronic systems;
- Rapid development of simple and complex embedded systems.
- Supports external I2C, SPI, RS232, Bluetooth, Zigbee, IrDA, CAN, LIN, TCP / IP, Webserver, USB, RFID, GPS;
- There are components for LED, buttons, switches, keypads, LCD, Graphical colour LCD, Graphical mono LCD, sensor, 7-segment displays, internal EEPROM;
- You can paint the front panel for the developed instrument.
Home Page -