FlipAlbum Vista Pro v188.8.131.523 Retail | File-Size: 36.04 MB
Have you ever wished there was an easier way to obtain a good overview of your image and multimedia files in a folder, but have not been satisfied with what is currently available? Have you also wished you can export your images and multimedia files onto a CD and distribute them? If so, welcome to FlipAlbum« Vista!
FlipAlbum« Vista is a novel album creator and image editor that allow the user to view and edit images resident in a folder by automatically creating a virtual photo album. The photo album created works like a real one, with pages that can be flipped and with page thickness on each side corresponding to the number of pages in the album. The album, or FlipBook created allows the user to browse through his images, bookmark them, and perform various commands such as copy, move and edit between different albums in a convenient manner. FlipAlbum« Vista therefore provides a most intuitive way to organize and view through your image collections in a book form, a feature not commonly found in other image viewing software.
FlipAlbum« Vista automatically creates a FlipBook out of each directory, and two FlipBooks can be created under two separate windows for easy viewing and manipulation. In other words, the user can open more than one FlipBook for viewing at any given time. The ability to view image files in both folders simultaneously greatly facilitates the moving or copying of files between different directories.
With FlipAlbum« Vista Suite, you can export your completed albumsonto CDs and share them with your family and friends.
With FlipAlbum« Vista Pro, you can also export your completedalbums onto CDs, add security features to the CDs and distribute them for commercial purposes.
Intuitive Viewing Experience
• Realistic 3D Page-Flipping gives you a natural and intuitive viewing experience.
• Multi-page rapid flipping for album browsing.
• Preview individual image in full screen mode.
• Hold album pages. Hold and compare contents of different album pages.
Easy to Create, Manage and Organize
• A 3-step QuickStart wizard to guide new users in creating an album quickly by opening a folder of images, selecting the
page layout and a theme for your photo album.
• Layout Template. Select different image layout, annotation and effects options.
• Create full-page layout with multiple photos, text, audio and multimedia. Play multimedia files direct on album page.
• Add bookmarks. Customize the shape and color of bookmarks.
• Automatic creation of thumbnail overview, table of contents and index.
• Drag-and-drop thumbnails, contents and index to rearrange pages quickly.
• Search function. Search for text strings and annotations on album pages.
Customize with Editing Controls
• Spice up your photo album with a wide selection of professionally designed built-in themes and borders.
• Create your own themes for any occasion with your favorite front and back cover, book and page background.
• Add your favorite list of MP3 musical tracks as page or background music.
• Retouch (red eye, brightness, contrast, etc.) or add special effects to your photos with the built-in image editor.
• Add and customize an assortment of picture frames to your images.
• Add 3D and shadow effects to your images.
• Crop your images into different shapes using built-in crop shapes and add character to your photos. Add your own crop shapes.
• Multiple selections of objects on Page. Select multiple objects and you can cut, copy, move, delete, rotate, resize, add effects, set
links etc. to your selection all at one time.
• Insert translucent annotation text for special effects.
• Transparency support. Select a specific color on your images to be transparent. Great for photo overlay.
• UNDO/REDO function.
• Hide/unhide entries on the Overview/Contents/Index pages.
• Grids, guides and ruler for alignment and layout of objects and text on album pages.
• Customize the Contents and Index Pages.
Encryption and Security
• Encrypt and protect your copyrighted material to prevent unauthorized copying of images from your CDs.
• Assign a password to your photo album CD to prevent unauthorized access.
• Add watermarks such as your name or copyright message onto your images.
• Control your recipients’ ability to print photos and images from your CDs.
Export and Share
• Upload and share your photo albums on the Internet with friends and family.
• Distribute your photo albums on CDs that playback instantly on PC and Mac – no installation of software required.
• End user license for commercial distribution of album CDs. Sell your customized album CDs or distribute them as promotional tools.
• Add more than one photo albums per CD, and front covers of photo albums will be displayed on a bookshelf.
• Playback on DVD Players that support CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW media, for TV viewing.
• Export photo album to MPEG-2 format for creation of SVCD or DVD.
• Print entire photo albums or selected pages. Print multiple photos on a single sheet of photo paper.
• Auto Flip function. Set the flipping direction to start either from left to right or vice versa.
• Auto Slide Show. Present the contents of your book as a slide show with auto-play. Slide show options include variable time interval
between slides, transition effects, number of rows and columns of photos, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
• IBM® PC compatible, Pentium® III
• 256 MB RAM
• 100 MB free hard disk space
• 16-bit color display adaptor
• 800x600 pixels screen area
Recommended System Requirements:
• Windows® XP/Vista
• IBM® PC compatible, Pentium® 4 processor, or equivalent
• 512 MB RAM
For viewing and sharing of online photo albums, Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher and Internet access is required. To create Video CDs, Super Video CDs or DVDs for DVD playback, CD/DVD burning program must support Video CD, Super VCD and DVD formats.
Supported Multimedia Formats
• Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, WMF, ICO, PNG, PCD, PSD and TIF
• Video: AVI, MPEG1, WMV
• Audio: MIDI, WAV, MP3 and WMA
(File-Size: 36.04 MB)
(File-Size: 36.04 MB)