FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1528 | 3.36 Mb
FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP & FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more. Available in over 20 languages. FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website, Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more, Share your files with your friends and co-workers, or even use it to download other shareware!
FlashFXP Features :
• Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
• MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
• Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
• Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
• Advanced Skip list.
• Optional caching of remote directory lists.
• Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
• Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
• Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
• Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
• SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
• Clear Command Channel (CCC).
• Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
• Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
• Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
• Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
• FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
• Internal ident server.
• Per Site Connectivity modes support.
• PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
• Full Multi-language support.
• Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
• Advanced queue control.
• Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
• Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
• Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
• Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
• Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
• Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
• Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
• Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
• Minimizes to system tray.
• List hidden files.
• Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
• Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
• Internal text editor for quick edits.
• Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
• Remote FTP file search.
• Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
• Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
• Grouped SITE custom commands.
• Priority transfer list.
• Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
• Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
Changes in FlashFXP v18.104.22.1686 @ 01/14/2011:
* Fixed delete count when deleting a folder from the remote folder tree-view.
* Fixed unnecessary directory refresh after uploading a file via the remote edit.
* Fixed remote rename folder via folder tree-view with SFTP when rename failed the name wasn't reverted back to the original name.
* Fixed remote edit download showing ??:?? time remaining in the status-bar.
* Added prompt for password to the FTP/Sockshttp proxy manager, this should make life easier for customers who require a SecurID to use their proxy server.
* Added 'calculating' text to the transfer status during a FXP transfer when the transfer speed is unknown and being calculated.
* Changed the confirmation prompt when deleting a remote file or folder, if one item is selected the name of that item is displayed.
* Added automatic path slash conversion for the drop-down path selector box, allowing easy input of DOS style paths on UNIX style servers without having to manually replace the slashes.
* Fixed missing item attributes when using the MLSD command on a NcFTPd server and possibly others where attributes are not provided by default.
* Added en-queue rename operation.
* Installer - Fixed multiple issues when installing FlashFXP with a per-user configuration.
* Installer - Fixed issue when performing a installation update where the language files weren't always updated.
* Fixed issue where if the queue/status pane was positioned on top and the height is under 15% it would resize to 75% on start-up.
Changes in Build 1528:
-Unknown at this moment
Homepage - http://www.flashfxp.com