FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1474 RC2 Portable | 4.13 MB
FlashFXP is a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client for Windows, which offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file between your local computer and a server on the Internet, or even directly between two servers using Site to Site transfers. Available in over 20 languages. FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently. Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website, Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more, Share your files with your friends and co-workers, or even use it to download other shareware! There are many, many features available in FlashFXP.
- SFTP Support.
- Added the ability to replace a client certificate, replacing the certificate assigns the new certificate to all the sites the previous certificate was assigned to.
- Added the ability to en-queue delete operations and raw commands. (Remote file list > Right click > EnQueue)
- Added History sub-menu to the connection dropdown menu list.
- Added an Option (Preferences > General > Options) "Include Quick Connect sites in History"
- Local folder sizes are pre-calculated prior to upload to help calculate a more accurate queue remaining time.
- Support for toolbar themes and custom button images.
- Added ability to add comments to a bug report directly from within FlashFXP.
- Added the ablity to reorder and select SFTP encryption ciphers/MACs. (global and per site)
- Updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8h.
- New extended toolbar tray tooltip that displays detailed transfer information.
- New option to blend transfer progressbar with windows theme. (Preferences > Display > Colors & Fonts > Blend with windows theme).
- New Global default and Session on transfer complete option "Retry failed transfers".
- Set Per session via main menu > Session > Retry failed transfers.
- Set global default via Preferences > Transfer > Retry failed transfers
- New option "Move failed transfers to the bottom of queue before retrying" (Set in Preferences > Transfer > Options.)
- Added support for environment variables (i.e. %appdata%, %temp%) in most local browser inputs such as the address bar.
- Added en queue raw command support to the FlashFXP command line. i.e. FlashFXP.exe -raw="site fubar" (Since the raw command is queued you can use -cX flags such as -c2 to close FlashFXP after performing the command.)
Home Page -