Here's the new updated version of FlashBoot. This software comes in quite handy to make USB devices bootable.
FlashBoot is an ultimate tool for making USB devices bootable. FlashBoot can install fully-functional Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive (so you can boot Windows from USB and carry your OS, your apps, your documents, your browser in the pocket, run it in public library, in internet-cafe, work-from-home etc).
Also, FlashBoot can convert Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation CD/DVD to bootable USB disk, useful for Windows installation on netbooks and other devices without CD/DVD drive. FlashBoot supports USB flash thumbdrives and USB hard disks.
- Install fully-functional Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive
- Convert Windows installation CD/DVD to USB thumbdrive
- Convert BartPE bootable CD to USB thumbdrive
- Install DOS-based MiniOS to USB thumbdrive
- Convert various types of boot CDs/DVDs and floppies to USB thumbdrive
What's new in FlashBoot 2.3:
+ UEFI support has been added to the FlashBoot:
- Installation of fully-functional Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive/HDD in UEFI mode
- Conversion of Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation DVD to USB thumbdrive/HDD in UEFI mode
- UEFI shell
1. Just install the license to default install location.
2. If you're using the portable version, drag it into the unpacked portable folder.