Here's the latest version of FlashBoot along with the portable version. FlashBoot is an ultimate tool for making USB devices bootable.
FlashBoot can install fully-functional Windows 8 to USB thumbdrive (so you can boot Windows from USB and carry your OS, your apps, your documents, your browser in the pocket, run it in public library, in internet-cafe, work-from-home etc). Also, FlashBoot can convert Windows XP/Vista/7/8 installation CD/DVD to bootable USB disk, useful for Windows installation on netbooks and other devices without CD/DVD drive. FlashBoot supports USB flash thumbdrives and USB hard disks.
- Install fully-functional Windows 8 to USB thumbdrive
- Convert Windows installation CD/DVD to USB thumbdrive
- Convert BartPE bootable CD to USB thumbdrive
- Install DOS-based MiniOS to USB thumbdrive
- Convert various types of boot CDs/DVDs and floppies to USB thumbdrive
1. Install the software.
2. Check 'Keyfile' directory.
FlashBoot 2.2e Keyfile-iOTA - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
FlashBoot 2.2e Portable Keyfile-iOTA - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom