Flash Memory Toolkit PRO 184.108.40.206 | 5.81 Mb
Flash Memory Toolkit combines a wide range of functions which allows you to get the most out of your flash memory card or USB stick.Measure the performance, scan for errors, securely delete all data, recover files and create a bit-for-bit identical backup with a quick and easy to use interface.
Here is a list of the seven main functions of Flash Memory Toolkit:
The Info function shows various interesting information such as detailed device capacity, file system, operating system and USB configuration.
- Error Scan
A fast and reliable function to check the integrity of the device by performing a read or write surface scan.
Securely erasing the memory card or USB stick ensures that no sensitive data can be recovered.
- File recovery
Quickly and effectively recover files which were lost after a format, hardware failure or an accidental deletion. The most common file types are supported.
Make a bit-by-bit identical copy of your memory card or USB stick and store it on a hard drive or other storage medium.
- Low-level benchmark
Measure the raw performance of your device.
- File benchmark
Measure the real-world performance by checking how long it takes to read and write files with different lengths.
- Supports flash memory cards and USB sticks
- Fast and accurate file recovery
- Secure erase function, wipes entire contents
- Extensive error checking
- Backup function, create bit-by-bit identical copies
- Measure raw and file performance
- Detailed device and USB information
- Language support: English, German and Dutch
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- Greatly improved user interface
- Added multi-language support, currently English, German and Dutch
- Improved file recovery performance
- Adding/removing devices is automatically detected
- Added measurement of access times
- File Benchmark: increased file lengths
- Added support for Windows 7
- Many other improvements
Home Page - flashmemorytoolkit.com