Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.1
Mac OS X | 42.21MB
Flash Decompiler Trillix is a feature rich and powerful SWF to FLA converter, which will help you decompile Flash movies, convert SWF elements into multiple formats and edit SWF movies (dynamic texts, hyperlinks and more) on the go without Flash Studio installed. Since version 4.X you can also convert Flex files back into Flex projects in case your SWF files were built in Flex!
Moreover, you will be able to extract all elements from SWF files and save them to your hard drive in various formats.
- Full support of Flash 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 including AS 2.0 and 3.0
- Extract all Flash file resources into various formats
- Support of SWF files built in Flex (v2 and v3 supported)
- Extract Flash video into AVI, MPEG and other playable formats
- Batch decompilation and conversion of Flash movies
- Edit more Flash objects now without converting to FLA: images, texts, hyperlinks, sounds, colors and lines
- New scalable shining interface with ribbon bar
- Advanced built-in Flash player to preview and playback your Flash movies
- ASCII, Hex, Pi-code and common ActionScripts representation (not in AS 3.0)
- Detailed configuration of SWF to FLA conversion (motion tweens, library, FLA format, AS and other settings)
- Take screenshots of Flash file played
- Unique global ActionScripts search in all tasks simultaneously
- Simple and effective adding of multiple files or folders to the Tasks list
- Easily change the background color of any SWF file
- Detailed tag information panel
- Save Flash Movie in Internet Explorer and FireFox plug-ins are supplied for simple saving of SWF movies online
- The software is digitally signed to verify Eltima quality and software authenticity
- Many other convenient features for professional Flash decompilation
Link for more information:
NO MIRROR PLS.