FL Studio XXL v9.0.1 Incl key-TSRh | 185.99 MB
FL Studio 9, also known as FruityLoops, is a complete software music production environment, representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained & focused development. FL9 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
New features and improvments in v9
* Fixed minor bug when right-clicking mini piano roll view for immediate jump in some cases.
* Fixed minor browser bug.
* Kb preview now works better as notes are released when you select another channel.
* Changed priority stuff when background rendering.
* Fixed bug loading old projects with internal controllers in sends.
* Fixed crash in Edison's scratching tool.
* Fixed possible hang when using remote control with smoothing enabled.
* FPC: fixed issue cutting preview voices
* Wrapper: don't respond to "update display" messages during saving
* Wrapper: input names were sometimes shortened
* Wrapper: fixed deadlock when i/o changed
* Fixed little Delphi memory leak.
* Fixed crash in Fruity Stereo Shaper when both delay & phase were in use.
* Wrapper: rewrote small part of DX plugin initialization
* Wrapper: fixed loading old DX plugin state if plugin wasn't found
* FPC: pad volume wheel resets to 100% instead of 0%
* FPC: mute button now works correctly if there are multiple pads triggered by the same semitone
* FPC: deleting a layer would delete two instead of one
* Downloader: custom download location wasn't used in some situations
* Video Player: fixed "Ignore tempo changes"
* DirectWave: fixed crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow
* DirectWave: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file (start, end, loop start, loop end)
* DirectWave: fixed zone voice count display
* DirectWave: fixed visual representation of programs in library if their names were too long
* Added 'Sidechain to this track only' option in mixer.
* Added 'Create submix to' option in mixer.
* Added 'Override generic link...' to knob popup menu.
* Slightly improved Sytrus rendering quality.
* Double-clicking a playlist track edits its mostly used clip.
* Speeded up refresh of multidirectional playlist scrolling.
* Wrapper: added option to disable threaded processing for a specific plugin, applies to any new instance of that plugin
* FPC: added random triggering of overlapping layers
* FPC: added DW program file import
* DirectWave: added trigger groups
* DirectWave: searches for samples in subfolder with the program's name when loading a .dwp
* FPC: pad menu now shows banks in separate columns instead of submenus
* FPC: updated DW import
* FPC: use improved randomization method
* DirectWave: increased max size of zone and program name to 128
* DirectWave: implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb
* Downloader: options window is now integrated in content library window
* Downloader: clicking an cd/category will open or close it (no double-click necessary)