FL Studio is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC.
FL Studio Producer Edition 10.5.0 BETA
No extra software is required to produce any style of music, as a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. Completed songs can be saved to WAV, MP3, OGG, MIDI, ZIP or the native project format (.FLP).
Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 8’s flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). Didier notes “We don’t try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing reasons. We use existing standards as much as possible, and allow FL Studio to be used as a plugin in other hosts”.
FL Studio 10 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 12 years of sustained & focused development. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 10 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
What can FL Studio do:
* Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
* Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
* Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
* Live music performance including video effect visualization.
* Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
* Multi-track audio recording.
* Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
* Sequencing and arranging.
* Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
The FL Studio program hierarchy can be summarised as follows:
• Signature – A bundle of Producer Edition + a collection of our ‘Signature’ plugins.
• Producer – Full music, audio recording and post-production capability.
• Fruity – Music composing and arranging.
• Express – Loop creation.