FixCleaner 2.0.3969.600 | 4.85 MB
FixCleaner gives you the tools you need for essential PC maintenance. The common errors that people see on a computer have varied causes. FixCleaner was designed to be a multi-form tool. It combines a set of tested, specialized utilities to comprehensively fix errors that cause a lack of performance, slow boot-up speeds and other frustrating problems. A user-friendly interface ties all of these utilities together so that you can get professional maintenance as easily as clicking a mouse.
• Clean your registry to find and fix the discrepancies that cause PC errors.
• Manage the startup sequences on your computer, preventing the overload that makes your bootup slow.
• Customize how you maintain your machine. You can hand-pick errors to remove, or let FixCleaner do it automatically.
• Eliminate program delays to increase PC startup speed
• Download and manage critical updates for Windows™ Java™, Adobe®, Internet Explorer™, and more.
• Back up your registry state automatically or create a backup whenever you want.
• Wipe away junk files, redundant links, invalid program shortcuts and outdated help files.
• Eliminate program Runtime Errors and program crashes.
• Get rid of Corrupted DLL file paths
• Put an End to IExplorer Errors and optimize your Internet Settings with ease.
• Eliminate File Path Errors and "File Cannot be Found" Errors.
Safely Repair PC Problems Quickly & Easily with FixCleaner:
No one should give in to system errors. A slow PC means lost productivity, lost features, slow browsing and wasted time. Often people think they need a new PC, but these problems can frequently be fixed—given the right tools.
• Windows Installer Problems
• Windows Upgrade Problems
• Scan Disk Problems
• Program Freezes
• Problems with Shutdown
FixCleaner can systematically remove the most frustrating errors:
• Internet Explorer Errors
• Program Run-time Errors
• DLL Errors
• Dr. Watson and System32 Utility Errors
• Hardware connection Errors
• Windows Registry Errors
• ActiveX Control Errors
• ActiveX Shield Errors
• Driver Compatibility and Update Errors
• "File cannot be found" Errors
• isass.exe, svchost.exe, & other .EXE Errors
Home Page -