FireLion Get My Files Back 6.2 | File-Size: 2 MB
Remember: [FireLion] Get My Files Back really is the fastest and easiest way to recover "lost" files that you thought were gone forever.
Doesn't depend upon the recycle bin or weak "undelete" procedures. It goes straight to the disk drive to identify and recover the file fragments that are still intact but Windows doesn't know how to find.
[FireLion] Get My Files Back is the fastest and easiest way to recover "lost" files that you thought were gone forever.
[FireLion] Get My Files Back doesn't depend upon the recycle bin or weak "undelete" procedures. It goes straight to the disk drive to identify and recover the file fragments that are still intact but Windows doesn't know how to find.
Whether it's a slip of the finger or a glitch in Windows, doesn't it always seem that it's the most important files that get deleted and can't be recovered?
When you lose a word processing document, spreadsheet, source code file, or some other important file, hours of hard work can go up in smoke in a digital second when a valuable file disappears.
Sure, Windows has a Recycle Bin, that's SUPPOSED to let you recover a deleted file, but it doesn't always work. Worse, files that are deleted by application software, or when you hit SHIFT->DELETE, delete files en mass, or when an application crashes, bypass the recycle bin altogether so there is no chance of getting them back once that happens.
What are your options?
• Spend hours of your time re-creating the document?
• Spend thousands of dollars with a data recovery company?
• Tell your boss or client that your PC "ate your project?"
All you have to do is fire up [FireLion] Get My Files Back and it goes right to work to immediately identify and recover your accidentally deleted file. And even if a portion of the lost file has already been overwritten, [FireLion] Get My Files Back will attempt to reconstruct as much of the file as possible with the remaining content. This means that you can usually get SOME of your deleted file back in the worst case scenario. And that's way better than getting back nothing at all.The best thing about [FireLion] Get My Files Back is that it isn't necessary for it to have been pre-installed in order to recover your lost files.
That's right! So even if you are reading this right now, and you don't already own a copy of [FireLion] Get My Files Back, it's probably not too late. You can download your copy now and put it to work recovering a file that you deleted yesterday, last week, or even a month or more ago. Trust me, if all or part of your missing file is still on your hard drive, [FireLion] Get My Files Back will, well, get YOUR files back. It really is that simple!
* Free Lifetime Customer Support.
* Easy to use interface.
* The ability to recover files from on IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives
* The ability to recover files on removable devices like SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.
* The ability to recover files on internal and external ZIP drives and USB Hard drives.
* Support for large (more than 200 GB) size hard drives.
* Support for FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems.
* Supports Windows 98 / ME / Windows XP / 2003 Server / Vista operating Systems
* Support for basic and dynamic Volumes
* Support for localized and long filenames
* Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS
* Supports advanced search by file name, file date, mask, size range, attributes.
* Supports file and folder recovery to any accessible local or network drive.
* Microsoft® Windows® NT, XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista
* 300 MHz processor
* 128 MB RAM
* 20 MB hard disk
(File-Size: 2 MB)
(File-Size: 2 MB)