After the Pro Advanced update, The Server Advanced is ready to be delivered!
FileMaker Server 12 Advanced includes all the features in FileMaker Server 12 plus more sharing and connectivity options. Add FileMaker Server 12 Advanced to FileMaker Pro and maximize your database sharing capabilities (separate purchase of FileMaker Pro required). Or host FileMaker Go databases on FileMaker Served Advanced to share the latest information with your team while you’re on the go.
FileMaker Server 12 Advanced technology does not limit the number of FileMaker Pro client that can be networked. Technical limits are imposed by your hardware, database design, and operating system. Manage any size group of FileMaker Pro users with greater security and network performance.
Create Administrator Groups and assign specific administrative tasks while retaining exclusive control of your server and maintaining a high level of security.
NEW! The Group Start Page displays a list of all databases accessible to your team on one convenient web-based page. Email, bookmark, or add a link to the group start page on other web pages. Display messages for your team and launch FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and Instant Web Publishing directly from the page.
Instant Web Publishing
Securely publish your databases to the web and users you authorize can connect to your database to view, edit, sort, or search records.
ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) support makes it possible to read from and write to FileMaker Pro databases hosted by FileMaker Server Advanced with many external programs and development tools. Get up to 50 simultaneous ODBC/JDBC remote connections.
1. First of all, i have to say that we are going to do each steps manually. So i recommend your read it very carefully first to get it working properly, as it might seem confusing on some of the steps.
2. Before running any installer create a folder in Program Files named Filemaker.
3. Then copy "fms_188.8.131.52.exe" into that folder and run it.
4. Wait for the process to be finished.Then when the program installation screen pops up, click on browse and choose the folder we've created. (Very important) insert one of the keys when asked.
5. When it's done installing the software, click on register later. (It's not important just a user registration)
6. Do not run the program yet! Copy "fms_updater_184.108.40.2067.exe" into the "FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced" folder.
This folder should be located inside the directory you've created. "Program Files/Filemaker/FileMaker Server 12 Advanced"
7. Wait for the update process and you now have the fully updated software. Enjoy it!
FileMaker Server Advanced 220.127.116.117 Multilanguage - Uploaded | Extabit