File Property Edit v3.02 | 0.42 MB
Modify the attributes and properties of a batch of files or directories. With the powerful file and folder browse feature plus the drag and drop support, you can easily add a group of files or directories, and then change their "create time", "modify time", "last access time", and other file attributes and properties. Also, the undo function allows you to rollback all the changes you just made with one click.
* Modify file and folder's "created date time", "modified date time", and "Last access date time".
* Modify file and folder's attributes including "Archive", "Read Only", "Hidden", "System", "Temporary", "Offline", "Content index", or "Normal".
* Edit the file's summary properties including: "Title", "Subject", "Author", "Keywords", "Comments", "Template", "Last Author", "Revision Number", and "App Name".
* Drag and Drop: It's easy to add files to the list, just drag files from anywhere and drop them to File Property Edit's list.
* Undo changes: After you change the properties of files and folders, you can use this to cancel the changes, and rollback the old property values.
* Files filter support case sensitive and exclusive filtering - you can easily filter in or out the files you want from the file list.
* 15 color themes selectable
homepage - here