RELOADED released (FM13) FIFA MANAGER 13 by EA Sports, the 12th edition of the franchise,.
Football fans have once again helped design features in the game through the “Your Feature!” promotion. Several thousand participants voted and chose six features, including "Shooting Stars During The Season", "Buy-back Options", "Regional Talent Scouts", and a “Dynamic Development League”.
As a manager you have complete control over the management of a modern football club. In the game you are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and training of your team, for signing the right players and the extension of your club facilities and the stadium. The special highlights in FM13 are the FIFA license, the FIFA 3D engine, more than 40,000 licensed players, many of whom come with original player pictures, the player manager and national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool as well as a unique, comprehensive editor.
FIFA MANAGER 13 introduces Team Dynamics, a new feature that brings the role of the trainer to life, encouraging players to pay close attention to relationships, egos and goals of individuals within the team. As the trainer, you get an overview of team hierarchy, rivalry, personality clashes, personal goals, and much more. New individual player objectives have a special role, and your team will only be successful with enough team leaders and everyone working towards the same objectives.
Two new features called Team Matrix and Hierarchy Pyramid enables fan to quickly identify which players are having challenges and their impact on team dynamics. From balancing player rivalries to spending enough time understanding and setting player expectations, FIFA MANAGER 13 will push you to perfect the art of team management.
Once again, the transfer market is the heartbeat of FIFA MANAGER 13. Players now consider more than 40 criteria when making their decision on whether or not to transfer to a new club. From the new menu item Next Season Planner you can plan your future team in detail, see the impact of integrating potential newcomers into your existing team and try out new players.
The game also takes a visual leap forward with higher resolution graphics, numerous new fan banners that create a livelier atmosphere in the stadiums, and fans now wear shirts, scarves and jackets that show off their team colours, just like real life. Plus, the 3D game option has been refined, and tactical orders and individual instructions to players now have seamless settings which enable gamers to further fine-tune their tactical plans.
* FIFA Manager 13 comes alive with a team analysis feature called "Team Matrix", as well as a hierarchy pyramid, which allows you to visualize which players are facing challenges in the team pecking order In the Team Dynamics section you get an overview of team hierarchy rivalry, personality clashes, personal goals, family relationships and much more
* Your assistant manager helps you to analyse the team, and requesting a psychological profile of a player before signing him might help avoid future problems
* The new individual player objectives have a special role, and your team will be successful only with enough team leaders and everyone pulling in the same direction. From balancing player rivalries to spending enough time understanding and setting player expectations, FIFA Manager 13 will push you to perfect the art of team management
* Every player of the team has his personal objectives. Some want to become a first team regular, others want to play for their country
1. Unrar 2. Burn or mount the image 3. Install the game 4. Copy the cracked files from the \Crack directory on the disc to the <install> directory, overwriting the existing exe 5. Before you start the game, use your firewall to block all exe files in the games install directory from going online 6. Play the game. While in game, avoid all of the online options. If you have Origin installed, it may start it up. If that happens, ignore the prompt, play offline, and don't login 7. Enjoy!