FastStone Image Viewer 4.3 Carporate Final Portable | 10.81 Mb
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF and DNG).
• Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
• Support of many popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF and DNG).
• True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
• Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
• Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with completely natural looking end result
• Image modification tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, brightness/contrast, etc.
• Eleven (yes, 11) resampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
• Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
• Image special effects: watermark, annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, lens, morph, waves
• Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
• One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
• Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
• Histogram display with color counter feature
• Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
• Image EXIF metadata support (plus comment editing for JPEGs)
• Configurable batch processing to convert/rename large or small collections of images
• Slideshow creation with 150+ transition effects and music support (MP3, WMA, WAV...)
• Create efficient image attachment(s) for emailing to family and friends
• Print images with full page-layout control
• Create fully configurable Contact Sheets - just like the pros (and save $$$ on ink)
• Create memorable artistic image montages from your family photos for personalized desktop wallpapers (Wallpaper Anywhere)
• Acquire images from a scanner
• Versatile screen capture capability
• Powerful Save As interface to compare image quality and control generated file size
• Run favorite programs with one keystroke from within Image Viewer
• Create a no-install fully portable version of the program which can be run from a removable storage device
• Configurable mouse wheel support
• Supports multiple program skins
• Supports dual-monitor configurations
• And much more...
Changes in FastStone Image Viewer 4.3 (January 14, 2011):
* Added Clone Stamp and Healing Brush
* Added "Auto-Adjust Colors" to Colors menu. THANKS to Andras Horvath: www.log69.com
* Added "Adjust Lighting" to lighten or darken shadows and highlights
* Added "Adjust Levels"
* Added "Adjust Curves"
* Added USM (Unsharp Mask) option to Sharpen/Blur
* Added Sketch and Oil Painting effects
* Added outward-pointing tails to text objects in Draw Board
* Now images in Slide Show Builder, Multi-page File Builder, Image Strip Builder and Email list can be drag-and-dropped to rearrange the order
* Supported EPS format by displaying the preview image
* Updated the RAW format library. Sony SR2 raw format is supported
* Improved memory management to handle larger images
* Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Homepage - http://www.faststone.org