FarStone released the new updates of backup products TotalRecovery Pro & Server to support Windows 10.
TotalRecovery backs up your entire machine, including system files, applications, favorites, emails, music, photos, movies, documents, and all partitions in a compressed image file. What makes TotalRecovery different from other disk imaging backup software is that it integrates all basic and advanced features covering the needs to totally backup & protect your irreplaceable data and computer system.
- Support Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- UEFI, GPT, Dynamic Disk, RAID Support
- Disk Imaging (backs up files, Windows, and partitions)
- File and folder backup
- Incremental, differential, and full backup
- Ftp remote & cloud backup
- Universal/dissimilar restore
- Defrag and Smart (eliminate Windows junk files) backup
- Create bootable rescue CD/DVD & USB flash
- AES encryption & password protection
- Email notification, pre & post command script, quota management
- Recovery tools
- Back up system to VMware or Hyper-v format directly
- Migration to new disk or new machine
- Administration console
- Manage multiple clients and setup company backup policies
- Support Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Windows Sharepoint, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-v Servers backup
True Easy-to-use Backup & Disk Imaging Software
The true intuitive user interface design allows users to create backups and protect their systems easily. You can do one-time or multiple-time backups for physical and virtual machines.
Rapid Restore From Boot Menu
Rapid Restore technology will only restore the files/folders that have been changed since your last backup. Rapid Restore allows you to securely restore entire hard drive within 3 minutes.
Create Rescue USB (CD) with Dynamic PE Technology
Rescue Media allows you to restore files/folders or full system from PC failure, to reset forgotten Windows password, to do cold disk imaging, or to rescue files on a corrupted system. Unique Dynamically PE built from current Windows system with all required drivers auto-inserted.
Backup to Clouds
Total Backup Recovery automatically recognizes your cloud storage services, such as Sky Drive, Google Drive, and DropBox.
Preview Files in Backup Image with Windows Explorer
Double-click a backup image to view its contents. You can browse through folders hierarchy to view, copy, or restore specific files and folders.
Smart Disk Imaging
TotalRecovery Smart backup will exclude Windows redundant files, such as temp files, and defrag all files on the fly before writing to the backup image. The result is: 30GB-70GB disk space saved and all files in backup image are fully defragged.
What's new in version 10.10.1:
- Support Windows 10
- Enhance viewing files in backup images back-in-time
- Hyper-v agentless backup
- Backup system images on multiple destinations
- Other improvements: user-interface, dissimilar restoration, multiple-email notification, toasters, wireless router NAS support, etc..
- Support Windows 2016 (and 2012/2008 servers)
1. Unpack and install the program (Do not insert any key when asked during the install!)
2. Run the program and choose "register" when registration screen pops up.
3. You can insert anything for Name & Company. Generate serial from the keygen and paste it into that box.
4. In the next screen choose "Other Options" (Important!)
5. Copy your "MAC ID" to the keymaker (right into installation ID section) and click on "Activation"
6. Copy that Activation code into the activation screen and choose "activate now". It's all done!
Download FileFarStone TotalRecovery Pro 10.10.1 Build 20150918 - RapidGator - NitroFlare
FarStone TotalRecovery Server 10.10.1 Build 20150929 - RapidGator - NitroFlare