Here's the new updated release of Deep Freeze Enterprise & Server Enterprise. Pick the product you need most.
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise makes PCs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing the desired configuration set by you – the IT professional. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes users make while in-session are prevented from sticking. It's really simple.
By restarting your computers, systems are returned to the desired state. Meanwhile, user data can be stored safely on a network drive or in a ThawSpace to be retained across reboots. This helps machines run smoothly and efficiently, while giving you more up-time and boosting user productivity. The built-in Deep Freeze Enterprise Console or Core Console makes life even easier.
Deep Freeze's central management capabilities allow you to enjoy the benefits of customizing, deploying, and managing Deep Freeze on your endpoints from one central location. Need to manage Windows Updates? Simply download them while Frozen and they're automatically applied when machines are Thawed. Once the process is finished, machines are automatically returned to their Frozen state.
Since Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can watch that mountain of support tickets shrink. Customers report an average reduction of 63%. You can also forget about disk protection, accidental configuration changes, malicious software, and operating system degradation. Now you and your IT staff can get more sleep, worry less, and maybe even leave the office on time once in a while.
Features of Deep Freeze Enterprise:
- Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
- Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris. Check out our Integration Page.
- Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
- Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces – it's entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
Deep Freeze Server provides total server protection. Servers are the vital backbone of your business enabling critical tasks that keep your business operating smoothly at all times. When a server goes down, it can easily spell disaster and cause serious outages. With Deep Freeze Server you can protect the operating system of a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server without restricting its functionality.
By taking a snapshot of the ideal configuration, you can sleep a little easier. Deep Freeze Server Freezes a server's desired configuration exactly the way you set it up – right down to the last byte. Whether it's an accidental change or a malicious attack, all it takes to restore your server is a simple restart. Deep Freeze Server comes in two editions; Standard, which is ideal for 1 to 5 servers; and Enterprise, which provides central management capabilities.
Now you can reduce the number of critical IT support calls for server problems due to software misconfiguration, corruption or configuration drift. Deep Freeze Server will help you spend less time fighting fires and it can be managed across a distributed LAN, WAN, or over the Internet. Deep Freeze Server is ideal for IT environments where server changes don't need to be saved or where data is mapped to a Thawed drive.
Homepage - Release Notes
Download FileFaronics Deep Freeze Enterprise 18.104.22.16890 - RapidGator - NitroFlare
Faronics Deep Freeze Server Enterprise 8.30.270.4890 - RapidGator - NitroFlare