This is the new upgraded version of Anti-Executable Standard 5 protecting your identity and keep your computer safe from malware.
Faronics Anti-Executable keeps your computer safe by keeping the malware out. Between social networking and surfing the Web, you find yourself navigating through a sea of online dangers every day. How can you know who to trust and where the risks are hiding? Assuming incorrectly can have disastrous consequences, but now you can eliminate the guesswork with application control.
By only allowing approved applications to run on your machine, everything else is stopped in its tracks. Whether its adware, spyware, malicious programs, or simply unwanted applications, if they’re not on the list, they won’t be allowed to run.
Take the risk out of online banking and shopping. Since you control what programs are installed, your computer is protected from greedy banking Trojans and stealthy keyloggers trying to steal your money. It reduces your risk of identity theft too. When combined with a good anti-virus program, you’ve got a solid security system on the job. Blacklisting technology protects you against the known threats, while whitelisting technology protects you from the unknown ones. It’s like milk and cookies.
Getting started is a cinch. Upon installation, the software automatically scans the computer for all the installed files to populate the control list. It’s easy to add or remove programs with a few clicks of the mouse. When protection is enabled, any unauthorized programs trying to run will be instantly stopped without disrupting your session. Security has never been simpler.
- Automatic scanning helps you get started faster. Immediately after installation, it scans your computer and populates the control list for you. This saves a lot of time getting set-up. Then you can review the files to ensure your computer is clean before you enable protection.
- Manage updates easily with the Trusted Publisher feature. You can select a particular application, like your anti-virus solution, to be exempt. This means that when your software updates download, they won’t be blocked on your machine. Instead, they’ll be allowed to run automatically.
- Read the reports to see Anti-Executable in action. The built-in reporting feature allows you to see which applications attempted to execute on your machine. This insight can help you understand more about cybercrime and even give you clues as to where the threats are hiding. When the report is full, you can have confidence that you’ve made a wise investment.
- Investigate a file by checking it against the IdentiFile database. When you find yourself questioning the trustworthiness of a specific program, simply look it up in the online database. With millions and millions of hashes stored, it’s a great source of up-to-date information that can help keep your organization safe. And if your file is not entered yet, be the first to submit and help users across the nation.
- This release includes both 32 and 64-bit installer seperately.
Faronics Anti-Executable Standard 5.30.1112.606 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile