Here's the latest update of Anti-Executable Enterprise. Version 5.30 brings support for Windows 8.1.
Faronics Anti-Executable safeguards PCs like never before. It offers the ultimate protection from sophisticated threats like zero-day attacks, mutating malware, and advanced persistent threats. Application control provides security beyond anti-virus. Compare the solutions now to see if you're at risk. By ensuring that only approved applications are allowed to run, it keeps machines free of infections. If a file isn't on the list, it doesn't run. Protect your organization from unauthorized applications and watch the number of IT tickets shrink with the best application control solution on the job.
Forget about the traditional hassles of setting-up a complicated whitelist. With the free central management tool – Faronics Core — you can install and manage application control efficiently with a few clicks of the mouse. It comes with several smart features designed to save you time. Get started by creating protection levels using your existing Active Directory settings. Automatic scanning upon installation populates the control list for you and creates customized user groups allowing you to balance diverse user needs with proactive security.
Managing updates is easy with a set-it-and-forget approach. With four levels of publisher control, you can allow all updates from a trusted publisher like Microsoft or get really detailed by specifying the exact software version in use. Now you can stop worrying about compliance. We've got you covered. Since you control the software installed on your endpoints, you can stop worrying about an audit or even worse, fines for unlicensed software.
Key Features of Anti-Executable Enterprise:
- Flexible control is easy with the built-in Trusted Publisher function. Now you can manage all updates from a specific publisher like Microsoft using one click of the mouse. With four levels of control, you can bring on the details and even specify the right software version for your company. It also comes with folder level control, and USB/CD drive limiting. And the ability to create multiple policies for different departments or user groups.
- Automation makes getting started a piece of cake. You can leverage your existing Active Directory settings to create the right protection levels for the right users. Once installed, it automatically scans and populates the Control List for you. After you're up and running, Trusted Publisher helps you manage updates automatically from the software manufacturers you trust.
- Investigate a file by checking it against the IdentiFile™ database. Making decisions about which files to trust is a routine IT dilemma, but guessing can lead to all sorts of problems. The next time you find yourself questioning the trustworthiness of a specific program, simply look it up in the online database. With millions of hashes stored, it's a great source of up-to-date information that can help keep your organization safe. And if your file is not entered yet, be the first to submit and help users across the nation.
- Central management through Faronics Core console allows you to deploy, configure and control with ease. You can add or remove files on the fly and apply them to all relevant PCs in a few clicks. Inside the console, you can tell that the product is working by reading the reports. These reports reveal which programs are trying to gain access to your network most frequently and which machines have the highest number of violations.
- Faronics Anti-Executable can be installed on the 32 bit edition of Windows XP SP3 and 64 bit edition of Windows XP SP2, 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008. Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core guide. The hardware specifications are the same as those required by the host operating system. It is also available in Standard for standalone computers and enterprise networked computers.
1. Provided keymaker by CORE also registers Server Enterprise. I checked the Server Enterprise installer from developer's page, it's the same file included in CORE's folder, so I suppose both Enterprise and Server contained in this.
2. This is why I labeled this title enterprise and server. You can make sure from dev's download page also.