Fantastical — your Mac's calendar will never be the same again.
Fantastical v1.2 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
Best of Mac App Store and 2011 Macworld Editors' Choice Award winner. Thanks for your amazing reviews, please keep them coming!
Presenting the calendar app you'll actually enjoy using. Type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical will schedule it!
Fantastical's natural language event creation, beautiful calendar, and gorgeous event list make it the best calendar you'll ever use. Stay on top of your schedule with features like native CalDAV support, automatic alarms for new events, and instant search.
"[Fantastical is] now my primary calendaring app." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"[Fantastical] makes it much easier and more convenient to quickly create new events." - Macworld
"Fantastical is the calendar assistant to install on every Mac that has to deal with calendars." - MacStories
"Fantastical looks fantastic (couldn't resist) and works quite well." - TUAW
The easiest way to create new events
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event details and press return
• That's it!
Stay on top of your day
• The event list and calendar allow you to easily locate and plan all of your events
• Today's past events fade to gray letting you focus on your upcoming events
• Change the number of events you want displayed, providing focus and convenience
• Click any event to show important details
• Add event notes to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
Edit and delete with ease
• Select the event you want to change and take control with a single click or keystroke
Works the way you do
• Works with your favorite applications: iCal, BusyCal, Entourage, or Outlook
• Stay in sync with built-in CalDAV support; supports iCloud, MobileMe, Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fantastical is now fully localized for French, German, Italian, and Spanish and automatically detects the language of your event regardless of your OS X language settings!
- Improvements to recurring event parsing (such as "Soccer practice every Tuesday and Thursday at 5pm" or "Lunch every Tuesday until 2/5")
- Timed events for today that have passed are now dimmed
- Event end times are now shown in the event list
- URLs are now automatically detected when entering an event
- Links in notes are now clickable
- Fantastical no longer shows accounts that are disabled in iCal
- Subscribed calendars are now automatically updated in Fantastical
- Improved compatibility with proxy servers
- Fixed subscriptions appearing duplicated in rare cases
- Fixed the Fantastical service not working if Fantastical wasn't already open
- Fixed a problem with sending invitations when using an Exchange calendar in Outlook
- Various parsing improvements
- Various bug fixes and improvements