FairStars MP3 Recorder v2.18 | 2.66 MB
FairStars MP3 Recorder is a real-time audio recorder with support for MP3, OGG, APE and WAV formats.
It allows you to record sound from your sound card and any other sound source including a microphone, VCR, tape player etc. It can be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds, streaming audio or anything else.The captured sound can be saved directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, without the need for temporary files. In addition, the program includes a ID3 tag editor. Additional features include silent skip (Silence Detector), file size limits and more. With "TAG Editor" and "Tag Option", you may view,edit,import tag content or transfer tag content to the file in "File List". This feature make the batch record from the"encrypted WMA" format files fast and easily. You may also use the "Rename format" template to rename the files in "TAG Editor" or "File List".
· Record audio from sound card directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format with high quality.
· Record sound directly from plackback device(only for Vista).
· Real-time sound monitor before recording, easy to select record device and adjust the volume.
· Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
· Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
· Add files to File List automatially (File Append).
· Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
· Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
· Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
· Easy Set feature for silent sensitivity.
· Recording Wizard for beginner.
· Easy-to-use user-friendly interface, and skin support.
· Record control with hotkeys.
Homepage - http://www.fairstars.com/mp3recorder/index.htm