FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.20 | 2.63 Mb
FairStars MP3 Recorder is an easy-to-use audio recorder with support for MP3, OGG, APE and WAV formats. It allows you to record sound from your sound card and any other sound source including a microphone, VCR, tape player etc. It can be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds, streaming audio or anything else. The captured sound can be saved directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, without the need for temporary files. In addition, the program includes a ID3 tag editor. Additional features include silent skip (Silence Detector), file size limits and more.
• Record audio from sound card directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format with high quality.
• Record sound directly from plackback device(only for Vista).
• Real-time sound monitor before recording, easy to select record device and adjust the volume.
• Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
• Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
• Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
• Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
• Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
• Easy Set feature for silent sensitivity.
• Recording Wizard for beginner.
• Easy-to-use user-friendly interface, and skin support.
Home Page -