FaceGen Customizer 1.3.1 | 7.61 MB
Stand-alone parametric face modelling software for Windows. Create faces from one or more photographs, or at random. Edit faces in over 150 ways, including race, age and gender. Choose between different mesh structures and UV layouts. Export to most 3D file formats, complete with animation morphs.
• Stand-alone parametric face modelling software for Windows.
• Create faces from one or more photographs, or at random.
• Edit faces in over 150 ways, including race, age and gender.
• Choose between different mesh structures and UV layouts.
• Export to most 3D file formats, complete with animation morphs.
You've made some faces using FaceGen Modeller, and now you need to get them into the game you're developing.
• Use your own head mesh and UV layout with FaceGen.
• Automatically re-target all your faces to your mesh.
• Add accessory models such as hairstyles and glasses.
• Automatically fit them to every face.
Instant, realistic face creation:
Generate realistic faces at random for any race, gender and adult age group.
Easily create faces from one or more photographs.
Over 50 symmetric and 25 asymmetric shape controls.
Over 30 coloring (texture) controls.
Quickly shape faces to match almost any adult human face.
Apply detailed skin textures.
Flexible import options:
Match faces to your photographs.
Bring in your own head mesh and hairstyle models using the FaceGen Customizer.
Import your own texture images onto any object.
Flexible export options:
Apply your face to any of our hi-res, med-res, lo-res or rapid prototype meshes
Or apply your face to your own mesh and UV layout using the FaceGen Customizer.
Save your faces in the FaceGen FG format and apply them later to any mesh.
Export models to 3DS, Maya ASCII (ma), Lightwave 6 (LWO), OBJ, XSI, VRML1, VRML97 and STL.
Export texture maps to BMP, JPEG, TGA and TIFF.
Transform the coordinate system of your exports.
Comes with 36 expressions, phonemes and modifiers.
Blendshapes appear automatically in Maya.
Endomorphs appear automatically in Lightwave and are easily hooked up in MotionBuilder or any other application that reads LWO files.
Morph targets appear automatically in Softimage 3D and XSI.
Morph targets are batch exported in a single command for users of Max (via OBJ or 3DS), and for any other application that reads OBJ, 3DS, VRML1/97 or STL.
Animation morphs are mesh-specific and are not included with some of the add-on meshes.
Home Page -