FabFilter Pro-Q VST RTAS v188.8.131.52 | 5mb
FabFilter Pro-Q is an allround EQ plug-in for mixing and mastering, with up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing.
Unrivalled sound and interface
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! As you can expect from FabFilter, Pro-Q gets you the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once. Try it yourself!
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to zero latency mode, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands and a built-in spectrum analyzer.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
* Highest possible sound quality
* Gorgeous interface with large display for easy and precise editing
* Up to 24 EQ bands
* Operates either in zero latency mode, or in linear phase mode with adjustable latency
* Filter shapes: Bell, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut with 6, 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct slopes
* Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
* Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
* Built-in real-time frequency analyzer with Pre- and Post-EQ modes
* Double-click text entry of parameter values
* Different display ranges: 6 dB range for mastering use, 12 dB, and 30 dB for mixing
* Stereo and mono plug-ins available
* MIDI Learn
* Undo/redo and A/B comparison
* Smart Parameter Interpolation
* Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
* Extensive help file with interactive help hints
* Available in RTAS, VST, VST 3 and AU for Mac OS X and Windows