This update is for the english release only The POSTMORTEM release is already updated with update 5.
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content including update 1.
Update 5 info:
This update addresses the following issues:
- Reduced the likelihood of the player getting a penalty when involved in a collision with an AI car.
- Further reduced the chance of rain for all tracks and greatly reduced it for Sakhir (Bahrain).
- Fixed Catalunya so that it’s no longer possible to cut corners to gain an advantage. The PC Catalunya Time Trial Leaderboard will be reset after the patch goes live, this will either be done Friday evening or Monday morning (UK time).
- Fixed an issue where the engine could be damaged or destroyed when using a flashback.
- Reverted the changes to the force feedback from patch 4. While this improved some wheels, it was to the detriment of others.
- Added an option to delete profiles.