eXtreme Movie Manager v126.96.36.199 Deluxe Edition | 42.0 MB
eXtreme Movie Manager is probably the most advanced Movies/TV Series/Actors collection manager around. It can catalog movies stored in your Hard Disk and removable devices in seconds with all information about codecs, resolutions etc. automatically. XMM import movie information and covers directly from online databases, take a look at supported websites.
• Organize your Movie/DVD collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disks, CD/DVD, portable devices in search for files, import movies list directly from CSV, TXT files
• Organize your TV Shows collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disk, CD/DVD in search for Episodes files, download all data from internet, including all episode plot, images, cats with just a click!
• Read Codec data directly from movie files, like bitrate, audio, channels, codec used, screen resolution...
• Extract frames directly from your movie files, to have a preview of the video quality, take a look at film scene
• Download all data, images, trailers automatically from internet from many sources in many languages, including casts, crew, DVD details
• Browse your Movies and TV Shows collection on screen with a powerful interface, with rich search options
• Export all your collection in several format, including CSV, TXT, HTML and the exclusive (x)HTML-DATABASE technology
• Learn how to use eXtreme Movie Manager with a short and concise Video Tutorials, read our Quick Tour of XMM features and get support from our Forum
What's new in v 188.8.131.52 (30 December 2009):
¬ Added FanArt Pictures! Take a look at new THEMOVIEDB.ORG script.
¬ Added the "DefaultHTMLCard_with_Fanart" MovieCard, just to show the use of FanArt, please help to create new cool MovieCards!
¬ Modified the Script of THEMOVIEDB.ORG to take the FanArt
¬ Added latest release of OnEx plug in (0.2c)
¬ Changed a bit the MovieCard, now will cut the tagline if too long..
¬ Speed up a bit the Edit Movie Window
¬ Added a Pics tab to Edit window, for BackCover and FanArt
¬ Update the MediaInfo DLL
¬ Now you can hide the Grid lines in Main Grid (Right Click)
Homepage - http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/