Ext2Fsd 0.50 | 1.08 Mb
Ext2fsd is much stable for normal works, with writing access enabled. I use it on my own computer all along. The performance comes to be an issue when there's heavy I/O operations. That's the thing to do next step.
If you really need very heave writing i/O jobs, I strongly recommend you to
create an ext2 partition as a swap between windows and linux systems.
What's New in This Release:
· Acronis TrueImage compatible issue solved: Verified with Acronis True Image Home 2009. Also verified with FreeOFTE 3.0, TrueCrypt 6.2a.
· Driver code-signed for Vista and Server 2008
· Bo Branten’s 5+ patches merged, lots ifstest failures resolved
· Code improvements for FastIo routines and drive letter & mount points management
· Mount point automatic assignment for USB key and other removable
· disks or removable media devices
Home Page - http://www.ext2fsd.com/