ExifPro v1.0.5 | 6.83 MB
ExifPro Image Viewer
ExifPro is an application meant to display, manipulate and browse photographs.
ExifPro ExifPro can display images in different view modes. Selected images may be copied, resized, cropped and adjusted using tools offered by ExifPro.
ExifPro can also present information embedded in JPEG photographs (EXIF block) describing different parameters digital camera used while taking a shot.
One can create HTML albums or slide show applications using built-in generators, print images, append descriptions and tags.
ExifPro Standalone viewer window offers zooming and panning, image color and aspect correction, magnifier tool, light table pane and a slide show mode.
Here viewer window can be seen with a preview bar and a light table visible. Preview bar provides quick access to all loaded images, while the light table may be used as a place to keep selected images.
Two images can be inspected side by side thanks to the split view feature.
* NEW: Rich filtering capabilities and custom filters (Ctrl+F).
New filter panel to search/filter images based on tags, text, stars, or image attributes. Defined filters can be stored as tabs for quick access.
* NEW: Advanced image filtering by attributes using scripting language.
Define expression using image attributes yielding true for images you want to see. Different attributes can be combined with logical operators.
* FIX: Filtering is possible while image scanning is in progress.
* FIX: Dramatically faster switching between filtered and complete collection of images.
* FIX: Better decoding of custom column return types, including boolean type.
* FIX: Description text color in the preview pane.
* FIX: Tags defined in one place (any tag bar) apply to all views.
* FIX: Tags bar in a viewer window didn't store its size.
* NEW: Minor improvements to the custom columns dialog.
* NEW: Location of the image cache file is customizable (advanced settings).
* FIX: Corrected decoding of PNG files with transparencies.