Compile Convert VBS to EXE, Batch to EXE, JS to EXE
ExeScript is a program that quickly converts batch files (.bat), VBScript, JScript, WSF, WSH and HTA scripts to executable files (.exe). It also protects contents of .bat, .vbs, .js, .wsf, .wsh and .hta files from being changed by other users accidentally or intentionally.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/x64 Edition
ExeScript has the following unique features:
* Converts batch files, VBScript and Jscript into executable files (exe format).
* Protects contents of .bat, .vbs, .js files from modification by other users.
* Contents of generated executables are hidden. The operations performed by converted batch files, VBScript and Jscript can remain secret.
* Users without programming languages can create their own executable programs (exe files).
* Supports "silent mode" - batch files execute invisibly, their launch can be invisible to other users.
* Encrypts file contents.
* Script Type - it is possible to specify the script type - windowed or console.
* Command Line - the command line running the script.
* Executing the script in computer memory without writing to the disk. Therefore, the security of the script is enhanced since it is impossible to see the contents.
* Password-protected launch of the compiled script. You can set a password for running the script converted into an exe application.
* The new built-in file editor for .bat, .vbs, .js files has syntax highlighting.
* ExeScript is ideal for automating many of the routine chores that must be carried out when working with computers.
* Helps you create installation packages for the deployment of modules and programs.
* Converts any .bat, .vbs and .js files into exe files compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/x64 Edition.