ExeScript Editor v18.104.22.168 | 7 mb
ExeScript Editor - All-in-one script development studio with debugging and code completion. Script editor and debugger. Compile scripts into exe.Design, code, and debug scripts in multiple languages with new visual script editor! Supporting Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python, and PowerShell scripting languages, ExeScript Editor makes it easy and comfortable to write and debug scripts. The included protection module allows obfuscating or encrypting the scripts securely, while the built-in script compiler creates self-contained EXE files ready to be deployed to other workstations.
The built-in script debugger allows for step-by-step execution. The script editor includes state-of-the-art features such as code completion, syntax highlighting, method suggestion, and brace matching. The script development environment includes comprehensive reference on VBScript and JScript, and comes with a number of samples in a variety of languages.
Scripting Languages Supported
ExeScript Editor fully supports all major scripting languages, including Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python, PowerShell, and many other languages.
Full Reference Included
The VBScript editor helps you write script code by providing full language reference on VBScript and JScript. If you are coding in a different language, an extensive library of sample code in VBScript, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python and PowerShell is also supplied.
Visual Script Editor
ExeScript Editor features an all-new script editor loaded with features. Complete with syntax highlighting, brace matching, and code completion and folding, the script editor easily matches the much bulkier competition. Integrating tightly with the rest of the development environment, the script editor switches easily from coding to debugging.
Debug Scripts Easily
The included script debugger makes script debugging easy. Line-by-line execution, multiple breakpoints and easily accessible variables make it simple to see what's going on in the script. The script debugger is completely visual, making bug hunting a simpler task.
Protect Script Code Securely
ExeScript Editor makes it easy to securely protect your source code. Compile your script into an EXE file, and ExeScript Editor will apply secure AES encryption to protect the source code of your script. When the user launches the EXE file, the script will be run from the computer's memory; nothing will be stored on the hard disk even temporarily, making it next to impossible to access your code without your permission.
Windows executable (.exe) files generated by ExeScript Editor are completely self-contained, and do not require that ExeScript Editor is installed on the target PC. Self-contained executable files are easy to distribute and deploy to multiple workstations.
ExeScript Editor is a perfect tool to automate routine tasks. Allowing to produce executable files that show no window, ExeScript Editor makes Windows automation simple and convenient to users and developers.
Features and Benefits
• All features of ExeScript
• Fully integrated script development environment
• Built-in script editor supports code completion, brace matching, syntax highlight, and code wrapping
• Full Unicode support
• Powerful script debugger offers line-by-line execution, multiple breakpoints and access to script variables
• Advanced code completion lists methods and variables in OLE/COM libraries, PowerShell CmdLets and WMI classes
• Script protection: secure script encryption and memory-only execution prevent unauthorized access to script source code
• Script source code protected with industry-standard AES encryption
• Easy deployment: converts scripts into self-contained Windows EXE files
• Supports Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python, PowerShell, and many other languages
• Context-sensitive reference included for VBScript and Jscript languages
• Comes with numerous samples in VBScript, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python and PowerShell
• Built-in object browser helps researching properties of COM objects, PowerShell CmdLets and WMI classes
Home Page - http://www.scriptcode.com/