ExactScan Pro 2.14.2 | Mac OSX | 12.6 Mb
The new ExactScan Pro version includes an OCR engine to create easily searchable documents with a fingertip on-the-fly. Just select the language from your document in the OCR preferences and start to scan - some number crunching and a few seconds later you receive your searchable document.
Together with Spotlight, the built-in indexing service of Apple's Mac OS 10.5 this already forms a quite powerful document management solution for small office / home office (SOHO) environments.
Supported OCR languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Additionally barcode recognition is also built-in, and allows to find the recognized codes in your digitalize documents. Common uses of barcodes in the work-flow include automatic identification of products, delivery or invoice IDs.
Supported barcodes: EAN, UPC, CODE25, CODE39, CODE128
* Added support for various new scanners
* Added support for ultrasonic multi-feed detection
* Improved one file option, to allow any page count to split
* Improved blank page separation for duplex scans
* Improved stability
* Improved supoprt for third party TWAIN drivers
* Many other improvements
* Update user-interface translations
Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, or 10.6. The OCR feature requires an Intel Mac while the remaining Pro features are also available on PowerPC.