Everest Ultimate Engineer Edition 5.01.1715 Beta Multilang | 10 MB
EVEREST Ultimate Edition - the utility is a powerful tool for identification and testing of virtually any component of the PC running under operating systems Windows. Gives you detailed information about all the hardware and software, in addition, with the help of embedded modules for testing and calibration can be further tested the individual subsystems PC. Displays details of all hardware and software installed in the system. Previously, the program existed in a single version and had a different name (AIDA32), distributed free of charge, but was subsequently transferred on a commercial basis. By its ability avoids almost all the existing analogues for OS Windows.
This version is aimed at advanced users, includes tests and detailed information about modes of components. Tests performance CPU, the module floating point, and also help measure the real memory system performance and compare it with previous results or with other computers. Moreover, full information about the software, operating system and security settings translates product EVEREST Ultimate Edition to the rank of a comprehensive diagnostic tool that provides over 100 pages of information about your computer. The composition includes a program EVEREST Lavalys CPUID, tests the stability of the system and monitor the tests, including calibration, display and color gradients, as well as the readability of the text show the owners of Vista certainly enjoy a separate sidebar of configurable elements to display.
EVEREST displays physical information about your CPU, motherboard, hard drive, optical drive, the system bus, temperature sensors, applications and system events. Since the release of the latest version of the program adds support for more than 10,000 new hardware technologies, including the latest chipsets from Intel, support the new processors and platforms, Intel Skulltrail, support for PCI Express 2.0, an extended memory support for DDR3, support video ATi and nVIDIA. There is nothing, what would you have not been able to learn about the computer using the program. In embedded database program provides detailed information on more than 22,000 computer components. In the process of optimizing and fine-tuning the program provides the necessary system and overklokerskoy information, provides advanced monitoring and diagnostic hardware to assess the effect of using those or other settings. Tests performance CPU, the module floating point and memory helps to measure the actual system performance and compare it with previous results or with other computers.
Moreover, full information about the software, operating system and security settings translates product EVEREST Ultimate Edition to the rank of a comprehensive diagnostic tool that provides over 100 pages of information about your computer.
New features in EVEREST version 5.01:
* Improved Hardware Monitoring module with Alerting feature
* Support for Intel Core i7, Intel Atom and AMD Phenom II processors
* Support for OpenGL 3.1 with OpenGL version compliancy test
* Support for Windows 7 and a new auto-load feature under Windows Vista
* Extended audio information: OpenAL and High Definition Audio pages
* New information page for installed Windows Vista Sidebar Gadgets
* GPGPU devices information for ATI Stream and nVIDIA CUDA
New features in EVEREST 5.01.1715 Beta:
* Detection of new nVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT video chip
* Detection of nVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 video chip
* GPU information for new nVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT (G73GT)
* GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 (GT200)
* Sensor support for Dell SMI of Studio 1555
* Motherboard specific sensor info for Asus M2N68, Asus M3N-HD/HDMI, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, Asus P5Q Turbo
OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista