The wait is over! Untethered jailbreak for iOS 7 is here! by @evad3rs
evasi0n7 - iOS 7.x Jailbreak for Windows PC and Mac OS X
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4
- MacOSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Windows (XP minimum)
- iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1beta1, 7.1beta2
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
Mac OS X SHA1: 6b22e1d94988a76244d08a5592576f61a0cb5ffb
Windows SHA1: 8a4e1fcd7b1fc0084366c182cbcf850dfc45d59f