Eufloria v2.00 multi7 full-THETA | 103.51 MB
Eufloria is beautifully styled, incredibly addictive game of space exploration and conquest that avoids all genre clichés and employs surprising themes of plant growth and bio-mechanical evolution. It has been developed by two-man indie team Rudolf Kremers (Design) & Alex May (programming), with terrific music and audio by Brian Grainger (Milieu).
The game allows the player to explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is both unique and compelling. Eufloria's aesthetics are reminiscent of children's books like "The Little Prince" and is supported by an original ambient soundtrack by Brian Grainger.
Gameplay revolves around conquering asteroids in space and using their resources to literally grow and nurture new semi-organic plants and creatures to do the player's bidding.
The player is pitted against several teams of AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and can offer fierce opposition. The game offers casual style controls and ease of play, but allows for very deep strategic gameplay, married to artistic but user-friendly graphics. This makes the game easy to learn, hard to master, and addictive and approachable to most types of game players. Most of the content in the game is procedurally generated, and each play session is therefore unique.
• A single player campaign boasting 25 diverse levels
• A skirmish mode with 8 highly replayable additional levels
• An unlockable 3rd mode with new graphics, and tougher AI
• Procedural content that makes each play session unique
• A unique soundtrack of over 2 hours of music created by Brian Grainger, AKA Milieu
• Intuitive and almost completely mouse-based interface
• Integrated LUA Scripting allowing for enormous modding potential, to allow for additional user generated content
• Windows XP/Vista
• DirectX 9
• 1 GHz
• 512 MB RAM
Resolution: Custom Fullscreen/Desktop/Windowed