English Grammar for Dummies
PDF - 384 pages
English Grammar For Dummies covers many other topics as well, such as the following:
* Verbs, adjectives, and adverbs – oh my!
* Preposition propositions and pronoun pronouncements
* Punctuation: The lowdown on periods, commas, colons, and all those other squiggly marks
* Possession: It's nine-tenths of grammatical law
* Avoiding those double negative vibes
* How to spice up really boring sentences (like this one)
* Top Ten lists on improving your proofreading skills and ways to learn better grammar
Just think how improving your speaking and writing skills will help you in everyday situations, such as writing a paper for school, giving a presentation to your company's big wigs, or communicating effectively with your family. You will not only gain the confidence in knowing you're speaking or writing well, but you'll also make a good impression on those around you!