EnCase Forensic 4.20 | 7.68 MB
EnCase® Forensic is the industry standard in computer forensic investigation technology. With an intuitive GUI, superior analytics, enhanced email/Internet support and a powerful scripting engine, EnCase® provides investigators with a single tool, capable of conducting large-scale and complex investigations from beginning to end. Law enforcement officers, government/corporate investigators and consultants around the world benefit from the power of EnCase® Forensic in a way that far exceeds any other forensic solution.
* Acquire data in a forensically sound manner using software with an unparalleled record in courts worldwide.
* Investigate and analyze multiple platforms — Windows, Linux, AIX, OS X, Solaris and more — using a single tool.
* Save days, if not weeks, of analysis time by automating complex and routine tasks with prebuilt EnScript® modules, such as Initialized Case and Event Log analysis.
* Find information despite efforts to hide, cloak or delete.
* Easily manage large volumes of computer evidence, viewing all relevant files, including "deleted" files, file slack and unallocated space.
* Transfer evidence files directly to law enforcement or legal representatives as necessary.
* Review options allow non-investigators, such as attorneys, to review evidence with ease.
* Reporting options enable quick report preparation.
homepage - http://www.guidancesoftware.com/products/ef_index.aspx