EMS DB Extract 2008 for MySQL v184.108.40.206 WinALL Cracked-NGEN | 8.21 MB
Create database backups in the form of SQL scripts, save your database structure and table data as a whole or partially.
EMS DB Extract for MySQL is an impressive and easy-to-use tool for creating MySQL database backups in a form of SQL scripts. This database script utility allows you to save metadata of all MySQL database objects as well as MySQL table data as database snapshot. DB Extract scripts MySQL database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies. Flexible customization of the extract process enables you to select objects and data tables for MySQL database dump and tune many other extract options. DB Extract for MySQL includes a graphical wizard that will guide you through the MySQL extract process step by step, and a command-line utility for creating MySQL backups in one-touch.
* Support of Unicode data
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Selecting database objects for extraction
* Possibility to define constraints for extracted table data
* Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data
* Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements
* Possibility to extract database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies
* Possibility to compress the result script and split it into volumes
* Possibility to select charset for the result file
* Saving all extraction parameters set on the current wizard session
* Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file
* Access to database through SSH tunnel