What's New in Version 1.2
UI Improvement: It is now possible to perform a right-mouse-click with Ctrl+left-mouse-click
Emoji Emoticons v1.2 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
gives quick and easy access to over 400 popular emoji icons (emoticons) so your emails, messages and documents come alive with fun colorful images. From smiley to puppy-dog faces, from love hearts to piles of poo! There's sure to be an icon that expresses your feelings or creativity.
* Over 400 high quality emojis
* Quick access to the emoji viewer via hotkey shortcut
* Emoji drag and drop
* Emoji pasting into clipboard
* Individual emoji hotkeys
* Configurable emoji viewer: width, height, position, size of emojis
* Emoji favorites
* Emails - Show someone you love them by sending a big old fashioned love heart
* Documents - Bring dull text documents to life with iconography
* Calendar Entries - Use emojis to highlight important events like birthdays and wedding anniversaries
* Contacts - Associate address book entries with one of the 460 icons at your disposal
* Notes - Add color to your desktop stickies
* File and folder names - Use icons to represent file and folder names
* Social networking - Add visual impact to your status or postings in Google+, Facebook or Twitter
ACCESSING THE APPLICATION
Having launched the application, to show/hide the Emoji Viewer:
* Press: ⌥⌘E
* Or, select the emoji icon from the status bar (you will see a smiley face next to the volume control on the menu bar of your system).
Using an Emoji
* Drag and drop an emoji directly into an application
* Or, double-click an emoji to copy it into the clipboard, then paste it to the application
* Or, assign a hotkey to any emoji by right-clicking on an emoji and entering the shortcut key.
Pressing the assigned hotkey will automatically paste the emoji into the clipboard, ready for you to pate into the application
* Right-click an emoji and select "Add to Favorites". The emoji will then appear in the Favorites section
* Switch between All and Favorites view by selecting the yellow smiley (All) or the yellow heart (Favorites)
If you send an email, document or message containing an emoji to another person, it will only display correctly if they view it on an operating system that supports emojis, including but not limited to: Mac OS X Lion, iOS (iPhone and iPad).