Emergency.2012-RELOADED | 4.86 GB | iNFO Gamespot | IGN | Amazon Publisher: Deep Silver Developer: Quadriga Games Genre: Strategy
Emergency is a popular series of rescue strategy games. You are in control of firefighters, emergency medical services, police, and technical relief units. The Emergency series has been around since 1998
- 12 missions with thrilling large-scale operations in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Innsbruck, Zermatt, and other large European cities.
- 3 free play maps: Stay in control of your city in various scenarios such as storms or heavy rainfall, and spend your budget wisely so that you can purchase the very best emergency vehicles.
- Online co-op mode for up to 4 players: Play Emergency 2012 together with your friends, and earn your place on the highscore lists.
- All-new controls: Thanks to an interactive tutorial for newcomers and pros alike, Emergency 2012 offers a simple and convenient user interface.
- Top-quality graphics: The Visions engine makes for the best Emergency visuals of all times. Special light effects make flames and flashing blue lights flicker realistically and illuminate the surroundings.
- Complex game world: The game world of Emergency 2012 is a complex simulation which allows for unforeseen events and various approaches to a solution.
Emergency 2012 includes the following three main modes:
- Campaign Play alone to complete the given mission objectives and take charge of your own emergency team!
- Multiplayer Master complicated catastrophes in cooperation with other players, and work closely together to minimize the damage!
- Free play Compile your own emergency team with a limited budget and work to uphold peace and security in large areas. Description