EmEditor Professional v9.17 (x86/x64) (+Portable) | 13.55 Mb
New General Features
* The Function Bar can now be displayed (View > Function Bar).
* Speed is optimized when each line is very long.
* Marks (CR, LF, Tab, Space, EOF) can be customized (Tools > Customize > Marks).
* Extended Katakana support is available.
* Auto-panning by clicking the mouse wheel.
* The Indent Guides can be displayed (Configuration Properties > Marks > Show Indent Guides).
* Right-click in the line numbers or the left side of the window to move the cursor to start of that line.
* Tag Format can be specified with regular expressions (Customize > Edit > Tag Format).
* Drag and drop editing can be disabled (Customize > Edit > Enable Text Drag and Drop).
* Temporary folders can be specified (Customize > Advanced > Use System Temporary Folder).
* The Keyboard Map window can be sorted by clicking each column.
* INI files can be imported to the Registry (Import and Export Wizard > Import Personal INI files to the Registry).
* The Copy command now copies the entire current line when no text is selected. The old behavior can be also selected by using the Copy Selection command.
* The Cut command now cuts the entire current line when no text is selected. The old behavior can be also selected by using the Cut Selection command.
* A new dialog appears when invalid characters are contained in the opening file.
* A new dialog appears when the document contains characters which will be lost if saved as selected encoding for saving.
* Find in Files results can be redirected in the Output Bar (Find in Files > Use Output Bar).
* The new Jump Next and Jump Previous commands can be used to jump between results in the Output bar.
* Mouse wheel with CTRL increases or decreases the font size.
* Mouse wheel with Right-click moves to next or previous document.
New Plug-in Features
* The Projects plug-in was improved with solution templates, the toolbar, the parameter information tooltip, etc. It also allows you to open Visual Studio solution files as read-only.
* The Word Complete plug-in can now complete recently searched strings.
* Search All Open Documents check box in the Replace dialog box.
* Dotted Lines check box in the Scroll tab of Configuration Properties.
* Show Indent Guides check box in the Marks tab of Configuration Properties.
* Return Method check box in the Status tab of the Customize dialog box.
* Edit tab in the Customize dialog box.
* Use System Temporary Folder check box and Temporary Folder text box in the Advanced tab of the Customize dialog box.
* Marks tab in the Customize dialog box.
* Set Cursor Position when Activated with Mouse check box in the Window tab of the Customize dialog box.
* Display Macro Titles in Basic Toolbar check box in the Toolbars dialog box.
* File Dropped event was added to the Select Events list box of the Select Events dialog box.
* Reload as Binary (ASCII View)
* Reload as Binary (Hex View)
* Save as Binary (ASCII View)
* Save as Binary (Hex View)
* Erase Workspace
* Cut Selection
* Copy Selection
* Select Logical Line
* Jump Next
* Jump Previous
* Level 2-16
* Replace Next
* Set Word to Replace
* Toggle Function Bar
* Toggle Large File Controller
* Customize Edit
* Customize Marks
* Terminate Tool Job
Home Page -