EmEditor Professional 10.0.5 Portable | 7.91 Mb
Not only can you define a macro which records keystrokes that you use and reference repeatedly, but you can also write your own macros that can manipulate other applications, Windows-based files, or network functionalities.
The macros are based on the Windows Scripting Host (WSH) engine, so you can use all of the powerful, robust objects available under the Windows Scripting Host.
EmEditor Professional is a tool that allows you to edit text files.
When an error occurs during the execution of a macro, a dialog box will appear showing the content of the error. If you click on the Edit button, you can jump to the location where the error occurred.
Key features of "EmEditor Professional":
· Compare and Synchronize Scrolling
· New Spelling features
· Improved Vertical Selection Editing
· Outline plug-in new features
· ASCII View side by side with Binary (Hexadecimal View)
· New Snippets Plug-in
· Brackets/Quotation Mark Auto-Complete
· CSV, TSV
· Full Screen View
· Clipboard History
· Wildcard Support
· Workspace Including Undo Information
· New External Tools
· Pin to List
· Save in Protected Folder
· Supports Windows 7 Jump List
· Large File Controller
· Vertical Selection Editing
· Binary Editing
· Optimized Search and Replace
· Improved Projects Plug-in
· Optimized to Open Large Files
· Find Bar, HTML Bar, Projects plug-ins
· Word Complete
· Keystroke and Mouse Operation Recording and Playback
· New Objects, Properties, and Methods for Macros
· Macros Toolbar
· Portability Options (Ready for a USB Drive Install)
· Explorer, Diff, Outline, Web Preview, Search plug-ins
· External Tool Standard Output displayed within EmEditor
· Quick Start
· ActiveScript Support
· Light-Weight, Single-Process, Multi-Threading, and Low Memory Usage
· Tabbed Windows
· Detect All Result dialog
· Supports More Unicode Characters
· Application Error Handler Support
· Powerful and functionally-rich macros
· Finding in files
· Replacing in Files
· Keyword Highlighting
· Unicode Support
· Drag and Drop
· Best Quality
· For Web Designers
* Fixed the bug where the template contents could be inserted on editing a snippet if you specify a template for the Text configuration.
* Fixed the bug where UTF-8 auto-detect may not have worked when opening a very large file.
* Fixed the bug where only a portion of very large file could be searched when trying to use Find in Files feature with a very large file.
* Fixed the bug where clicking the "Find Up" did not count matches on a certain condition.
* Fixed the bug where the cursor did not move to start/end of document when "Additional Lines to Search for Regular Expressions" was not 0.
* Fixed other bugs.
* Added Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese user interfaces.
Home page - http://www.emeditor.com/