Here's the new update of Flash Decompiler Trillix. Decompile Flash, convert SWF to FLA, Edit & extract SWF elements.
Flash Decompiler Trillix is a feature rich and powerful SWF to FLA converter, which will help you decompile Flash movies, convert SWF elements into multiple formats and edit SWF files (texts, hyperlinks and more) on the go without Adobe Flash installed. Since version 4.X you can also convert Flex files back into Flex projects in case your SWF files were built in Flex!
Moreover, you will be able to extract all elements from SWF files and save them to your hard drive in various formats. And last, but not least, is that Flash Decompiler supports batch conversion mode. You can simply leave several files to be converted and go have a cup of coffee while Flash Decompiler is working. Flash Decompiler doesn't decompile Captivate projectors (EXE), projectors created outside of Adobe Flash.
Convert SWF to FLA or Flex source code
Did you lose your original FLAs or Flex project files? Did your computer crash? Actually, it doesn't matter where your original FLAs now, but it is a great problem if you don't have them. Actually, the solution is right in front of you. Flash Decompiler by Eltima is able to restore your original source code FLA or Flex so you can edit and alter them in any way you want in the native Flash environment.
Edit SWF files
Unique Edit SWF capabilities of Flash Decompiler let you edit existing sounds, images, colors, gradients, lines, texts and static links even without conversion to FLA or Flex source format. A built-in explorer makes browsing your PC for Flash movies and adding them even for batch decompilation and conversion extremely simple. Intellectual item-by-item preview, user-friendly controls with fully-customizable interface make Flash Decompiler a feature-rich user-friendly environment for professional work.
Extract SWF elements
With SWF Decompiler Trillix you can easily export SWF elements to your hard drive: Flash Video to AVI, MPEG, FLV and FLA, save sounds as WAV or MP3, images - as PNG, JPEG and BMP, texts as RTF, TXT and HTML. Flash Decompiler Trillix lets you convert the whole SWF file into FLA, or export certain Flash resources into FLA format. Flash Player EXE files are decompiled the same easy way as common SWF files.
Full Features List:
- Full support of Flash 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Flash CS5, CS6 and CC including AS 2.0 and 3.0
- Extract all Flash file resources into various formats
- Support of SWF files built in Flex (v3 and v4 supported)
- Extract Flash video into AVI, MPEG and other playable formats
- Flash files conversion into Adobe Flash CS5 file format (.xfl - XML-based FLA)
- Basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
- Basic decompilation of Adobe AIR applications
- Batch decompilation and conversion of Flash movies
- Edit more Flash objects now without converting to FLA: images, texts, static links, sounds, colors and lines
- Support of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
- New scalable shining interface with ribbon bar
- Advanced built-in Flash player to preview and playback your Flash movies
- P-code and common ActionScript representation. Also Hex dump view (currently not in AS 3.0)
- Detailed configuration of SWF to FLA conversion (motion tweens, library, FLA format, AS and other settings)
- Take screenshots of Flash file played
- Unique global ActionScripts search in all tasks simultaneously
- Multi-window interface with a possibility to work with and compare several SWF files at a time
- Simple and effective adding of multiple files or folders to the Tasks list
- Easily change the background color of any SWF file
- Detailed tag information panel
- Dump View, which shows the detailed tag structure of a SWF file
- support for LZMA-compressed SWF files
- The software is digitally signed to verify Eltima quality and software authenticity
- Many other convenient features for professional Flash decompilation
What's new in version 5.3.1400:
- Added: support for LZMA-compressed SWF files
- Improved: support for the newest Adobe Flash Professional versions - CS6 and CC (2013 and 2014)
- Fixed: bug with opening SWF files generated for Adobe Flash Player v.11.2 and higher
- Update: Flash Decompiler installer includes fresh version of Adobe Flash Player
- Update: demo version limitations changed - ActionScript is not included at all in the resulting files and is not displayed in GUI in demo version
- Update: Save Flash Movie tool is not supported anymore and is not included in Flash Decompiler installer