Edraw Max v4.5 | 25.79 mb
Edraw Max enables students, teachers and business professionals to reliably create and publish kinds of diagrams to represent any ideas.
It's an all-in-one graphics software that makes it simple to create professional-looking flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database diagrams and more.
With large pre-drawn libraries and more than 4600 vector symbols, drawing couldn't be easier! Edraw Max lets you create a wide range of diagrams using templates, shapes, and drawing tools while working in an intuitive and familiar Office-style environment.
Why Choose Edraw Max
1. Use the diagramming software that best maps to what you know and where you're headed.
2. Fully vector-based graphic software, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
3. Supports to import the exist Visio XML file perfectly.
4. Just drag the build-in shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
5. Creates professional-looking diagrams quickly with themes, effects and quick styles.
6. Gain greater productivity in diagramming with features like automatically aligns and arranges all shapes.
7. Includes lots of high-quality shapes, examples and templates.
8. Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and symbols are available for each diagram object.
9. Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
10. Works with MS Office well. It can be integrated with Microsoft Office application easily. The UI is MS Office-style like, it's easy to learn and use. If you are familiar with MS Office, you are familiar with Edraw quickly.
11. Generics graphic formats support and WYSIWYG printing.
* Windows® 2000, Windows® XP Tablet PC, Windows® XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
* 256 MB of RAM, 20 MB of hard disk space
* Pentium® III, 750MHz processor
* 1,024 x 768 or better monitor resolution
* Mouse and keyboard
homepage - http://www.edrawsoft.com/