eBoostr v3.0 build 491 | 2.38 MB
Give Your Windows PC a Boost!
eBoostr™, working as an alternative solution to ReadyBoost and SuperFetch technologies, implements a different advanced approach to use flash memory to speed up your computer
It speeds up your PC and improves application responsiveness by using flash memory and free RAM as an extra layer of performance-boosting cache for your PC. Use up to four inexpensive flash devices to speed up your system. Add more speed to your PC without any hardware upgrade!
Launch Your Favorite Applications Faster
Your most used applications starts fasterThe more often you use a particular application, the faster it’ll perform. eBoostr gathers statistics on what applications you use and how often, optimizing their performance by pre-caching their files and data and allowing faster access speed and reduced delays.
No Hardware Upgrades
Support all types of USB thumb drivesNo need to disassemble your PC in order to upgrade its performance. eBoostr gives your PC a noticeable performance boost without costly hardware upgrades. Just plug one or more flash memory drives, install eBoostr and say “Yes” to speed up your computer.
Utilize Available RAM Better
Make use of all RAM availableeBoostr features a SuperFetch-like solution and makes use of the otherwise wasted free RAM to store frequently accessed files and data. Every time you launch you favorite application, it’ll load much faster because of the preloaded data in RAM. If your computer has over a gigabyte of memory, you’ll see a significant increase in speed and responsiveness.
Laptops Benefit More
Notebooks gain moreSpeed up your laptops even more! Upgrading a laptop is difficult and costly, but not with eBoostr. Notebook hard drives are slower than their desktop counterparts, thus they benefit more from the use of flash memory with eBoostr and reduced hard drive activities.
Save Battery Power
Battery saving modeWork longer with a battery. Less hard drive access results in reduced power consumption, which leads to improved battery life. Work faster and longer on your Windows XP laptop with eBoostr.
* Vista’s ReadyBoost and SuperFetch benefits on your Windows XP PCs;
* Smart caching of frequently used applications and files for maximum performance;
* Supports both USB and non-USB removable media devices (CF, SD/SDHC, MMC, xD and other memory cards), as well as additional hard disks;
* Allows up to 4 devices for simultaneous smart caching;
* Cache file size of up to 4GB on each device (NTFS has no limit on the size);
* Compatible with all “Enhanced for ReadyBoost” devices.
eBoostr 3 introduces a great number of enhancements, including:
* Full Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatibility;
* Dramatically increased RAM and flash devices cache speed;
* An advanced cache/statistics viewer.
* Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000*, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7 Beta
(all 32 and 64 bit systems supported)
* USB 2.0 port version or memory card reader
* Flash drive or memory card with at least 2.5 MB/sec random read speed
homepage - http://www.eboostr.com/