EasyHDR PRO v1.70.2 Multilingual | 5.02 MB
The EasyHDR application was designed to be a useful and reliable image processing program which produces High Dynamic Range images from normal, 24-bit, true color photos taken with a typical digital camera.High Dynamic Range image covers much wider dynamic range (light to dark ratio) than a normal digital camera can record (due to noise and overexposure). A HDR image is created by blending an image sequence of photos taken at different exposure values (various exposure times or ISO sensitivity). Each photo in the sequence shall cover a part of the dynamic range of the photographed scene. The resulting HDRi will therefore contain the full information from all of the photos.
• blend a sequence of photos taken at different exposure values into a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image
• tone map HDR image into an 8-bit per channel REALISTIC looking result that can be displayed on computer screen or printed
• align the input photos using manual-alignment feature (compensates for shift, scale, rotation and PERSPECTIVE) or...
...use auto-alignment feature, that compensates for shift as well as rotation
• adjust tone curve shape to fine-tune the contrast
• do post processing on the tone mapped result without any quantization losses - on floating point data (blur, sharpening, noise reduction, white balance, color tone adjust)
• convert and tone map RAW images from your digital camera
• load BMP, JPEG, 24/48/96-bit TIFF, FITS and Radiance RGBE file formats
• save as BMP, JPEG (without loosing EXIF headers), 24/48-bit TIFF or Radiance RGBE (.hdr)
• use batch processing option to automatically process tens of image sets without any user interaction
• language versions: English, polski, Español, Deutsch, Français, Русский, Italiano, Português & Brazilian
Homepage - http://www.easyhdr.com/