easyHDR Pro v1.60.3 | 5.8 MB
easyHDR - High Dynamic Range (HDR), exposure blending and tone mapping software.
always properly exposed images by exposure blending and tone mapping
EasyHDR is an image processing software that produces and tonemapps High Dynamic Range images from photo sequences taken with a normal digital camera. EasyHDR can also tone map already created HDR images saved in Radiance RGBE (*.hdr) format or 48-bit and even 96-bit TIFF. You can also process RAW images from your camera by loading them directly into the program. Another great feature is single Low Dynamic Range (LDR) photo enhancement.
easyHDR features and requirements
* Operating system: any Windows (95/98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista)
* Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher
* Memory: more RAM means that bigger images can be processed. Recommended minimum: 512MB.
* The program is "Large Address Aware", which means it supports the /3GB setting enabled in Windows.
* Support for multi core CPUs.
* Image file format support
o loads: 24/48/96-bit TIFF (uncompressed or deflate compressed), Radiance RGBE (.hdr), 24-bit JPEG, 24-bit BMP and FITS
o saves: 24/48-bit TIFF (with or without compression), 24-bit JPEG (without loosing EXIF data), Radiance RGBE (.hdr) and 24-bit BMP
o built-in converter DCRAW can convert RAW images from most digital cameras (among them: .RAW; .RW2; .CRW; .CR2; .RAF; .MRW; .NEF; .ORF; .DNG; .PEF; .X3F; .DCR; .KDC and .SRF) to extended dynamic range, 48-bit TIFFs (without quality loss).
* Manual alignment: uses a planar stretching method to compensate for shift, scale, rotation and perspective misalignment.
* Auto alignment: easyHDR is able to automatically compensate for shift and rotational misalignment.
* Features 3 HDR generation methods: True HDR, Smart Merge and simple Image Stacking.
* HDR generation with an anti-blooming option.
* Global and local tone mapping operators with Local Contrast function.
* Curve adjust tool.
* Histogram black & white point clipping. Manual or automatic.
* Preview: process only a selected area or the whole, resized photo.
* Program settings can be saved to a file and later loaded. You can also save and load entire projects.
* Batch processing - you can prepare a list of image sequences (with associated settings) or previously saved projects, choose result file format and destination directory, click "Do all" button and leave easyHDR to do the whole job automatically. You can also do LDR enhancement or HDR file generation only (without tone mapping).
* Postprocessing, while still working on floating point data (no quantization losses). Available are: gaussian blur, unsharp mask, median and bilateral (noise removal) filters and also two color adjustment tools: neutral point (white balance) and sample/target balance.
* Image transformations: rotate, mirror and cropping.
* Program is in English, Polish, German, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Italian and Spanish language versions.